Sep 17, 2008

Found Something GOOOOOOOD!


Wal-Mart is clearing some of the school supplies to
make room for the Halloween decorations and candy.

There was a box with tons of "Mead" activities......
Construction Paper, raised line tablets, coloring pages and SNIP IT!


Your "Little Bitty" snips away at the colored papers of their choice....


they peel the marked cover from the stick' um ....


then they cover the stick' um with the snip it.
Color the picture and add your own drawings.....



Voila! A Kiddie Work of Art!

Kept them busy for a LONG LONG time.

You should have seen the smiles on the faces of my 5th grader
and my 9th grader.

They read the History assignment in peace.

Nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE that I'm definately going to have to check it out. With Christmas coming soon - loving the homemade gifts :-) Thanks for this find!

Laura Lu said...

This thing is AWESOME! We bought one at the beginning of our year, and my dd LOVES it. She works so hard and feels to proud of her art work. I love it!

I'm going to go out to Wally World and see if I can find anymore on clearance. Thanks for the tip! :)

Tisra said...

Oooooh! I like it!

Rebecca Lily said...

I'm off to Wal-Mart this weekend to get some, if they have any left!!!

Thanks Andrea!!!!